Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. Bell Aliant Home Phone, Internet, IPTV
    I looked for a somewhat current thread related to extended extended power outages, but did not find one so here we go. Many in Atlantic Canada just endured a two to 10 day power outage due to Post Tropical Storm Arthur. My power was out over a 10 day period, but my fibre line survived the...
  2. Bell Aliant Home Phone, Internet, IPTV
    Is there any way to turn off the backlight on the Motorola remote? I've noticed the remote control battery life isn't that great, so I'm wondering if turning off the backlight (which I don't need at all) might help.
  3. Home Theatre Construction
    I'm going to be mounting my 42" Panasonic with a simple configuration in order to make space in my small condo while also keeping my wife happy. The plan is to mount the tv, then below the tv goes a Samsung Speaker Bar (please don't give me any guff on that) then below that on a floating...
  4. Bell Satellite TV PVR, HD PVR and HD Receivers
    When going on vacation, can I unplug my 6131 and eHD for an extended period of time, like 10 to 21 days? A related question, what happens when the power returns after an unexpected power failure? Will the system automatically restart without problems when the power is turned on? Would the eHD...
  5. HDTV: High Definition Television (LCD & Plasma)
    I have an Aquos LC37D43U that's been running great for a year or so. However, about 3 times now i've had problems with it turning on. I have it sitting on a stand in the corner, and instead of using the remote to turn it on, I just hit the power button on the top of the set as I walk past it to...
1-5 of 5 Results