Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-8 of 8 Results
  1. Home Computing
    Hi, I am upgrading my home network as I have run out of ports on my Cisco SG100-24 unmanaged switch. I have purchased another SG100-24 which will give me the ports required. My question is how best to connect them. I am currently using the Rogers CGN3 (in bridged mode) to a Cisco RV320 router...
  2. Industry News
    Toronto has been chosen as one of four cities across the world to host a new global innovation hub by Cisco Systems Inc. The Canadian city will stand as the company’s North American hub and it joins Songdo, South Korea, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and an unnamed German city as the sites of Cisco’s...
  3. Portable Electronics: Cameras/eBooks/iPods/GPS
    Cisco Systems Inc. is exiting parts of its consumer businesses, with plans to shut its Flip video camera business. Cisco, which is facing stronger competition from rivals in its core business, said it will realign its remaining consumer business to support four of its five key priorities—core...
  4. Industry News
    Cisco has announced the second generation of its popular Flip MinoHD camcorder is now scheduled to arrive in Canada during the middle of July. The updated camcorder has a slightly more rounded design than its predecessor, responsive touch-sensitive buttons, and a durable brushed metal finish...
  5. Portable Electronics: Cameras/eBooks/iPods/GPS
    Cisco has announced the second generation of its popular Flip MinoHD camcorder is now scheduled to arrrive in Canada during the middle of July. The updated camcorder has a slightly more rounded design than its predecessor, responsive touch-sensitive buttons, and a durable brushed metal finish...
  6. Industry News
    Rogers Communications has announced that its latest high definition personal video recorder (HD PVR) is now available across Ontario. The Rogers 8642 HD PVR, which Digital Home first told its readers about in early March, first went on sale six weeks ago but was only officially announced...
  7. Rogers Cable TV: HD PVR Discussion
    This thread is for owners of the Rogers 8642 HD PVR to provide us with their feedback on the set top box and discuss its use with other owners. See the following post for a list of known issues: http://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=122118&page=49 To discuss the new firmware/IPG...
  8. Industry News
    Without any fanfare or public pronouncements, Rogers Cable this past week began selling the Cisco 8642 Whole Home high definition personal video recorder (HD-PVR) which should replace its aging 8300HD PVR. Although roll-out plans for the new HD PVR have not been announced by Rogers, Digital...
1-8 of 8 Results