Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-9 of 9 Results
  1. Bell Satellite TV Hardware Installation Forum
    Edit by 57 - here's a link for the various LNBFs: http://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/2346993-post1783.html 92XX series installation: 92XX/94XX Installation 101 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums Having read the topics of attaining satellite 82 after receiving satellite 91 the...
  2. Bell Satellite TV Hardware Installation Forum
    This is may first post on here. We are Shaw dealer/installers and have been asked about do a 57 receiver install using Bell. Shaw is easy, not sure on Bell. Am I going to have to cascade a bunch of SW44 switches or is there a 4 x 16 switch out there somewhere? Any help would be great...
  3. Bell Satellite TV Hardware Installation Forum
    Hello, i am currently renovating and am wanting to move my HD box down stairs. this is the one that the power insert is connected too. Bell tells me if i unplugg this from a power outlet and will loose my signal on all of my other boxes, and also that they charge $85 to come fix it. i was...
  4. Bell Satellite TV Hardware Installation Forum
    Should I use 1 or 2 dishes? This is my situation: - I have an existing Bell ExpressVu 18” dish with dual-LNBs; - The dish is aimed at Sat.91 (84% signal); - Each RG6 coax-cable is connected to a separate 3100 SD-receiver; - I’ve had this set-up for about 9 years, and it has worked well. I now...
  5. Bell Satellite TV Hardware Installation Forum
    I currently have a multiswitch 2 x 4, with a dual LNB from Sat 91 feeding both inputs. For outputs I have two feeds to a 5200 PVR, one feed to a 3100, and one feed to a 4100. From the dish, I actually have 2 dual LNBs with 3 coax cables running into the house -- two from Sat 91 and one from...
  6. Bell Satellite TV Hardware Installation Forum
    This post is just an index or summary of links for your specific installation needs. If you want to learn about the different parts of a dish look here. For most common Bell installations and Bell approved equipment look here for SW21 and here for SW44. For lnb's with built in switching...
  7. Bell Satellite TV Hardware Installation Forum
    I have read all three of these methods work with some being more stable than others. The first method uses High Frequency splitters with power pass to separate all four lines into 8 lines which then feeds two SW44 switches. Administrators Note: I want to thank Q for all his work setting...
  8. Bell Satellite TV Hardware Installation Forum
    Another very common installation is the SW44 switch. It typically uses two inputs from 82 and 2 inputs from 91 which will allow 4 outputs but can also be used with 2 inputs from one sat to output 4 lines like a SW24. This switch also requires a power adaptor to be used. Some people have...
  9. Bell Satellite TV Hardware Installation Forum
    There has been a lot of discussion on the 92XX regarding installation; so much so that I've decided to put together this thread. Now, let me start off by saying that I haven't installed a 92XX myself; most of this info has come through my own research and reading online. If you find anything...
1-9 of 9 Results