Big Brother Returns July 7! - Season 13 - Page 4 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Entertainment > What's On Television?

Old 2011-07-21, 05:05 PM   #46
shabbs
Veteran

Man... Rachel is one spoiled brat... was hoping the "Brachel" duo was getting nominated... oh well.

Gotta like Dominic's game so far..
Advertisement

Old 2011-07-21, 09:29 PM   #47
PFD

I really don't know what Brendon sees in her. Honestly. I like Brendon and I think he's similar to myself, in that he doesn't like confrontation, he's sensible and has a strong head, and knows what is required to win the game.
He's obviously not playing with his head...well not that head anyways. And Rachel is not that cute.
PFD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 2011-07-21, 09:50 PM   #48
james99

He is very abusive towards her, just like last season.
james99 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 2011-07-21, 09:58 PM   #49
shabbs
Veteran

His first reaction to when Jeff lashed out at her was to not back her and ask her why she did what she did... odd way to react to someone you "love" if you ask me. Save that for later.
Old 2011-07-22, 06:27 AM   #50
jumpy27
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by james99 View Post
He is very abusive towards her, just like last season.
How is Brendon abusive towards her?
jumpy27 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 2011-07-22, 09:57 AM   #51
billpaidJr

Anyone else hear Rachel going to the washroom when during the live show they left her mic on the whole time and all we heard was the tinkle of water.

It was just before she went out and won HOH again....these newbies have no chance lol.
billpaidJr is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 2011-07-22, 10:04 AM   #52
james99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpy27 View Post
He's verbally abusive by talking down to her IMHO. Granted, I don't like her.
Old 2011-07-22, 10:45 AM   #53
becks

It's sad the only eye candy of the season is gone
becks is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 2011-07-22, 11:39 AM   #54
dsspredator

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
It's sad the only eye candy of the season is gone
Very upsetting.

Rachel is hard to look at with no makeup.
Imagine if the show was in HD.
dsspredator is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 2011-07-22, 01:12 PM   #55
NB Josh
Veteran

It seems like they really played up the whole post-Veto "fight". That was from Saturday night and by the time BBAD was on that night everyone was getting along again. I think that's why Jordan kind of gave Julie a funny look when she asked if she seriously considered putting Rachael up.
NB Josh is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 2011-07-22, 08:54 PM   #56
PFD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpy27 View Post
The late night live feeds do show him talking down to her, telling her to keep her mouth shut and one time telling her not to drink any alcohol that night. But I think he's thinking game. It may come across as abuse, I suppose. I see it more as someone who's frustrated. He hinted during one of the the After Dark sessions that it was her idea to come on the show this second time, and he sees her falling into the same trap she did last year, making everyone hate her.
I think he's just trying to protect her from that and also trying to go as far as they can. But he certainly seems the controlling type. They've had fights over whether or not she should do botox.

Abusive or not, I don't see their relationship lasting very long.

Quote:
It seems like they really played up the whole post-Veto "fight". That was from Saturday night and by the time BBAD was on that night everyone was getting along again. I think that's why Jordan kind of gave Julie a funny look when she asked if she seriously considered putting Rachael up.
For sure. In fact BBAD was fairly boring this week; there has been very little conflict since the post-veto.
Old 2011-07-22, 09:18 PM   #57
james99

Big Brother Spoilers: Rachel confronts Brendon about how he belittles her, makes her feel stupid and how he doesn’t trust her..
Old 2011-07-22, 11:33 PM   #58
PFD

Yes, I see that. He did that last night too, telling her flat out not to talk game alone, without him and then getting upset when he found out she spoke to Dom earlier about the Veto. But Danielle was in the room with them at the time and agreed with Brandon, telling Rachel the same thing.
And Shelli and Jordan also told Rachel the same thing. "Keep your mouth shut."
I'm not saying B may be or may not be abusive outside the house, but telling her not to talk game is in fact the right thing for him to do, if he wants her to win the game.
She may think it's condescending, and it is, but her mouth was her undoing last year and will be again this year. Brendon knows that. Her only chance of winning is for her to keep quiet.
Old 2011-07-23, 02:02 AM   #59
NB Josh
Veteran

Almost already is this year. All it would take is for someone outside of JJ or herself/Brendon to win HOH and she is gone. She is one the best competitors in the history of the game. If she had any idea how to keep her mouth shut, she'd have the chance to be one of the best overall players.

I hope Kalia goes this week. She might be the only one more annoying than Rachael.
NB Josh is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 2011-07-23, 07:23 AM   #60
jumpy27
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NB Josh View Post
Almost already is this year.
I understand do not.
jumpy27 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.