Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

All In One In Jet Printers with The Least Expensive Cartridges

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Camera.Ken 
#1 ·
I am looking for an Ink Jet All In One Colour Printer with the least expensive ink cartridges that will print the most pages before cartridge replacement. Also would like to be able to print when one cartridge runs out and having just to replace the one cartridge. Also need a document feeder as well as being able to use legal size paper as well as regular paper.

The Kodak Printer used to be the best. Kodak has stopped making printers.

Any Ideas?

#7 ·
I have a Cannon MP560. I pay 20 bucks for a cartridge of black ink only.

My printer tried to give me error messages that the other tanks were out and it wouldn't print because of the error, but i found a way to bypass it online by holding the stop or print button , i cannot remember which atm. But yeah, haven't filled those other tanks in a while and it works.

But I've gotta admit, the tank doesn't last long. At all. I'm already looking at buying a lazerjet because of how quickly the ink dries up. I don't feel im getting my moneys worth on printing.

#8 ·
I use a Canon printer that is not an AIO. But it is a good photo printer with 5 cartridges, including big and small black ones. I get replacements from 123InkCartridges, and they are reliable suppliers and shippers with a huge range of carts available. Carts have chips and are fully compatible with Canon carts.

The Canon driver can be set to monochrome-only at time of printing, and I am quite sure that this uses only the black carts.

Carts can be replaced individually.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.