Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Post Your Working XM Canada Promo Code Here

273K views 527 replies 212 participants last post by  Davage 
#1 · (Edited)
FYI:

50% off one year of service promo code OLFTA1YDU

Expires december 9

Here is Ontario is was $82.45 + $11.54 tax = $93.99. Great deal!

#216 ·
XM No Code Renewal

My second radio is coming up for renewal on Jan 15. XM had phoned my but I could not take the call so yesterday morning I called them. This second radio is in my car. When I spoke to the CSR and tried to give her one of the promo codes I got from this site she told me that codes could only be applied to the primiary radio, not a second. The best she could offer was something like $33 for 3 months plus tax. I told her to let the sub expire when it came due on the 15'th. I figured this way they would get back to me with a better offer. She offered to transfer me to a retention person who also confirmed that a promo code could not be used on the second radio. She offered however to renew my second radio at $7 per month, plus tax and when my primary radio came due in July it would be renewed at $8 per month, plus tax. I had received a call from XM about my primary radio and renewed it last summer for $147 for the year. I don't like having both radios renew at different times, and at $8 I would be paying too much for my main radio till the renew in July so I told her that I would take the deal assuming I could renew both radios at the Jan 15'th renewal date and apply the remainder of my $147 on the primary radio. After a brief pause she agreed. Ended up with $122 charged on my Visa for both radios for the next year. Thought this was a pretty good deal considering no codes were involved.

#217 ·
Used FTA999FOR1YEAR on a New XM Canada radio subscription:
1-Year Package $164.89
Activation Fee $14.99
Promotions $-64.90
Taxes (HST) $14.95

Total $129.93 ($10.78/ month)

Trying XMAS09 yields a total of $163.70.
XM-WJT1677X did not work online for me.

XM-WJTBD4X7 with a 3 month Sub yields:
3-month Package $44.97
Activation Fee $14.99
Promotions $-30.00
Taxes $3.89
Subtotal $33.85 (11.28/ month)

Used this link:
http://www.xmradio.ca/freetrial/fta...ign=FREETOAIR&utm_content=Channel Guide#offer

Afterwards I called the 1-877 and had my aeroplan number added my account so I also received 250 aeroplan miles.

#221 ·
Anyone have any luck getting the Traffic updates with any of these discounts? Several reps have offer me 1 year for $96 but as soon as I mention that I'd like to add on the traffic updates for $5.99 a month they say that they can do that and if I want traffic I have to pay the full $14.95 a month plus the $5.99 for traffic.

#224 ·
Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question ?

I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this question but if not please move it.

I just bought a new Honda in Florida it comes with XM radio 3 mts free I believe. I don't believe it has been activated yet as it is still at the dealership and is being shipped via car transport back to Canada.

Should I activate it with my US address or Canadian address if I have a choice?

Is there any advantage with one over the other ?

Any help would be aprechted ?

#231 ·
So any new deals on X-M? I called to cancel and the best deal was $96.00 a year + taxes> After $79.99 for the year $96.00 is to expensive. I would do $79.00 again, but I was not offered it. I will let it lapse and see what they will come up with. Knowing X-M they will apply it to my CC and I will have to yell @ them to remove (once it lapses) and then be offered a deal....lol
Any info would be appreciated.

#234 ·
I just purchased a new car and it came with 3 months free XM. I also got a promo via the dealer for $119 for the first 12 months.

This particular promo apparently ends 30 days after I took over the new car.

Shall I just wait?

Thanks

Secondly can I somehow change my XM canada to US? The reason I ask is its already registered I guess to my cdn address and its in car XM?

#239 ·
I just bought the XM Onyx unit that is on sale at Futureshop. I called XM to see if there are any promos and the CSR told me that I should have gotten a code from FS that gives me 1 year free.

I'm skeptical of this seeing that's it's the first I hear of it but I thought I'd ask on here to be sure?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.