Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Big Brother 14 (no spoilers see other thread)

25K views 172 replies 20 participants last post by  PFD 
#1 ·
Starts soon. Why don't we get to see "Big Brother After Dark"? It is carried by The Global Reality Channel, which I believe is owned by Shaw. Yet, this channel isn't carried by Shaw. So frustrating for Big Brother fans. This addition to the season has been available for years, but not for us, unless we buy a subscription for online viewing :(

#114 ·
That was the best blindside in BB history! The look on Ian's and Britney's faces was priceless.

If Shane and Joe are smart (the jury is still out on that one), they will align themselves with the weaker alliance so they have a better chance of winning. They have zero chance of winning against Frank or Dan. Dan gets put up on the block and masterminds a plan to keep himself in the game. Britney gets put up on the block and goes to the diary room and cries.

#116 ·
While I do not necessarily think that last night's activities were "scripted" -- I do think that there were pretty compelling signs previously. Check out my post 99.

It was all dependent on who won HOH this past week.

With the above said, I do question the "production of the show" that gave Ian the opportunity to go first during the POV ceremony. I would have thought (logically) that it should have been the other way around.

And so a true "blindside" -- maybe, but not really in my book -- because the outcome was determined by the show's prodcution staff -- not the house guests themselves.

As far as which way Joe's vote will go -- "toss-up".

I can make a case for each. On one hand Franks keeps insulting Joe's cooking in front of others (maybe a phony ploy to suggest that Frank, Joe and Jenn are really working together behind the scenes).

On the other hand, I believe that Shane has done right by Joe and may vote to keep Brittany over Danielle.

Odds 50/50. Stay tuned.

#120 ·
The funeral got sympathy for Danielle, which he viewed was necessary at the time if he got pulled down. Probably wasn't needed but made for some interesting drama.

#124 ·
In order to win, you need friends on the jury. Right now in the jury house you have a bimbo and Brit. I'm sure Brit will have no problem convincing Ashley not to vote for Dan, if he makes it to the end.

Frank might be joining them soon. I'm sure he's kicking himself for not getting rid of him last week.

#126 ·
I don't think so, she made it clear that Dan has already won and he's the main reason why she got kicked out.

If Danielle, Shane or Ian or in the final 2 against Dan, he won't get her vote.

Luckily for Dan, lots of dead wood still exists in this show.

It's funny seeing Jenn telling the camera what a major player she is.

#127 ·
It's awesome when floaters and pawns tell the cameras about their big moves and that the house will feel their wrath. Makes me laugh every time. Look how quickly Jenn went along with Frank's plan to turn their targets off Dan and save him. It was like 3 seconds.

#129 ·
In light of the fact that Dan cannot play in the next HOH -- I'd say the odds of him being the next evicted house guest are fairly high.

Of the people that are left in the game -- I now think that Jenn could very well win it all in a final two scenerio against anyone, except for Danielle.

Danielle may be thinking that her alliance with Dan has come to an end.

Stay tuned.

#130 ·
It's Frank that can't play in the next HoH.

No way in Hell does Jenn win in a final two situation. No way the Jury could give it to her. She's done NOTHING.

EDIT: Ignore this... shabbs is behind in the episodes. ;)

#132 ·
Heh. This is true... I guess I'll revisit this when I catch up.

;)

Ah yes, the compressed episode... sounds like I have a lot to catch up on. Bah.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.