Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Online Programming Update - Nothing Happened

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  gzink 
#1 ·
Yesterday I decided to add a few more channels to my subscription. I went online and submitted my request through my account. E-mail confirmation stated with 5-20 minutes I would receive another e-mail confirming the changes were made. I received nothing. After 3 hours I submitted the request again, got the same e-mail stating with 5-20 minutes blah blah blah, It is now Monday morning and still nothing. No responses to a couple of direct messages sent on twitter as well. I don't like phoning in as every time I do I sit on hold for ever. Longest time I sat on hold was 2.5 hours. Has anyone had success in updating their programming online?

#2 ·
You don't need to waste time sitting on the line take the call-back feature. It will give the option for it,follow the instructions. Once it's your turn it calls you and you follow the instructions. Have never ordered anything off their site but I find it a pain to get into and find what you want and it's usually way behind the times.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.