Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

WiFi digital frame

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  blueroomelectro 
#1 ·
I'm hoping one of you guys can help me. Our company is looking to install wifi enabled digital picture frames in our stores, the goal of which would be to replace all manners of promotions currently on the counters and use the picture frame to automatically display the various promos.

However, we need them to be wifi enabled as we'd like to update them all, or individually, via the head office.

All of our locations have wifi.

Preferably 12" or larger with a neutral looking frame.

Any ideas?

#3 ·
Preferably 12" or larger with a neutral looking frame.
Most retail outlets I go to have such displays, but they are a LOT larger than 12". Think 40".

What sizes are you looking for? What is your business?

The reason I ask is that a 12" display will have people crowding up to it to see the details. It needs to be very much within arms reach of the customers for them to see it well enough to be effective. Is that what you really want? Or do you want something that is out of reach, visible from a good distance to grab their attention, and still let them see the details and medium sized text clearly?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.