Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Video Game Deals

65K views 139 replies 52 participants last post by  TracePHil 
#1 ·
Super Mario Bros. WII

FS has it on sale for $48.98. Some sort of price matching and then 10% off, don't know for how long.

#92 ·
Futureshop has a really good online deal on preordering titles announced at E3:

Online only: Get up to $60 off E3 pre-order titles!*

Buy 1 E3 pre-order title* – get $10 off
Buy 2 E3 pre-order titles* – get $15 off each. ($30 value)
Buy 3 E3 pre-order titles* – get $20 off each. ($60 value)

How to get this deal:

1) Add select E3 games to your cart
2) Once added, discount will be applied depending on the number of E3 games in your cart

Please note this offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. Valid for online pre-orders placed June 6 – 9, 2011. Applies to E3 titles $49.99 and above. Maximum of 5 titles per customer. Promotion available for online pre-orders only.
They apply the $20 discount to all five E3 titles if you pre-order that many...

#97 ·
Best Buy has BioShock 2 on sale for $9.99, until the end of June. I believe it's for all platforms. (X360 and PS3 for sure).

I also noticed Amazon.ca also had it listed for 9.99, but currently it looks like only the X360 and PC versions are at that price. The PS3 version has gone back up to $18.xx.

#99 ·
Best Buy has Assassin's Creed II for $9.99 (down from 19.99), until July 18th. (PS3 for sure, but I think both platforms).

Future Shop has a couple specials on for PS3 games.
- Buy two "greatest hits" titles from a select list and get $20 off.
- Buy two value titles ($19.99 and under), get $10 off.

(Future Shop also has some good bargains on some X360 and Wii games as well, but I wasn't looking at specifics).

#105 ·
I wanna pick up a ps3 but I know NHL 12 comes out in Sep so I was wondering do they usually have a ps3 package that comes with the new NHL game? If so im going to wait. I know FS and BB usually have a diff free game every week or two. Last year I think the new Madden came with PS3 if you bought it around that time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.