Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Hard Knocks

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  foggy182 
#1 ·
Hard Knocks (NFL) starts on USA HBO tonight (Tuesday). Does anyone know if it is going to be available in Canada?

#3 ·
Go Bengals!

I wasn't a Bengals fan, so I incorrectly assumed that I would be skipping through some boring parts, but I actually thought the first episode was great and watched the entire thing. I wasn't bored at all. I'm now a Bengals fan !

The players and coaches that HBO picked to follow were very entertaining, especially for a football reality show.

I think the first episode probably deserves a 9.5/10, simply because so much of it still stands out in my mind, even after already watching countless hours of other content today.

I'm not expecting future episodes to be as entertaining as the first one, but since my first assumption about the series was incorrect, I'm hoping that I'm wrong again.

TMN/HBO Canada has always failed to carry some of the sports shows that HBO and Showtime subscribers still get to see in the USA, so I'm not surprised that HBO Canada appears to have dropped the ball, yet again.

#4 ·
Hard Knocks is a critically acclaimed series. I managed to find a way to see the currently discussed episode, found it to be good, not great, very well done as usual. P.S. Mods, as the OP I note that this thread should perhaps be moved to 'What's On in Sports'.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.