Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

American Dad moved to TBS and Much

11K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Dr.Dave 
#1 ·
Your Attention Please, FOX have Decided to air it Final run of American dad this year for Season 9 and Next year, TBS will take over programming right to air American Dad with 15 New Episodes. so after this season for fall 2013/early 2014 and TBS is not available in Canada anymore. How will Canadian get their American Dad Fix, Teletoon, Downloading Episode, watching a TBS stream somewhere. It called American Dad Insanity.

#3 ·
It up to Global TV to decide if they want to continue airing American dad in the fall of 2014 when the show is moved from FOX to TBS. because we don't get TBS in Canada anymore which it was replaced to Peachtree TV. maybe Teletoon or Cartoon Network Canada would take over if Global TV don't want to air it. Remember, If it aired on a Canadian Network, the airing will be delay until they fell like it. it how the system works in the CRTC world.

#5 ·
I read this yesterday:
Adult Swim is set to present encores of each episode after initial airings on TBS. ... TBS has ordered 15 episodes for season 11.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...bs-after-upcoming-final-season-on-fox/192230/

Adult Swim is part of Cartoon Network in Canada so it may also show up there.

http://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=150980

Global could still pick it up, but it depends on the Canadian ratings and what the 2014 schedule looks like for shows that they will simsub.

#6 ·
Take it this way. with American Dad moving to TBS for American Viewer for the Fall of 2014. I don't have to stay up until 10:30pm Atlantic Time to watch my Favorite Show. Instead, I could just use bit torrent sites or check my local TV listings to airing of American Dad and PVR it. If i have a Android Device i would watch the TBS Feed but that just cheating.

#13 ·
With the season 10 episodes that WPCH aired last November and the new season 11 episodes that MUCH started last night, Canadians should now be up to date with this show. (using Zap2it season numbers)

If anyone is interested. WPCH is starting season 1 tonight. It is also airing season 6 & 7 and Cartoon Network is airing season 3.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.