Super sports pack - Page 2 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Canadian Internet, Phone, TV and Wireless Service Providers > Cogeco

Old 2012-04-12, 11:35 PM   #16
PC21

For clarification, the information I received was not from a CSR; but from the Cogeco's president's office.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2012-04-14, 09:59 PM   #17
Headrush69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC21 View Post
For clarification, the information I received was not from a CSR; but from the Cogeco's president's office.
You have that email handy?

Few things I'd like to ask him/her too.
Old 2012-04-16, 06:28 PM   #18
DigitalRocks

Default MLB.TV

After getting the SSP for 6 months about a year back and being as dissapointed as everyone else, I cancelled it. Being a big baseball fan I subscribed to MLB.TV last year and was impressed, so I got it again this year. This is probably off topic but I'm just throwing the idea out there.

$125 for the whole season for premium service which includes being able to watch from the PC, all MLB.TV connected devices (XBox, PS3, etc) and IPad / IPhone. So far I love it. But blackout restrictions do apply, so check on the website to see what area you'd get blacked out for certain games. It does take a toll on your monthly internet download cap, so keep that in mind. (I have unlimited)

Cheers.
Old 2012-04-16, 09:07 PM   #19
Headrush69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalRocks View Post
It does take a toll on your monthly internet download cap, so keep that in mind. (I have unlimited)
That's the kicker, I have Cogeco for internet also and I'm limited to 80GB a month.

Ultimate 30 is not available in my area and they said NO I can't pay for it just to get the extra bandwidth and accept my current Turbo 14 speeds.

Old 2012-05-10, 06:09 PM   #20
PC21

In order to contact Cogeco corporate office just look up their Management Team (http://www.cogeco.ca/cable/corporate...direction.html.) The e-mail address is just first name dot last name @cogeco.com.