How to update security question Roger's Mail - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Canadian Internet, Phone, TV and Wireless Service Providers > Rogers Communications > Rogers High Speed Internet and Home Phone

Old 2011-06-14, 04:59 PM   #1
BigSplash

Location: Bolton, Rogers Cable, Samsung LN-S4092D, SA8300HD, Samsung Ht-TQ72
Default How to update security question Roger's Mail

Can someone please tell me how to update my security question for my rogers mail account.
I have tried everything to no avail, and am very frustrated that something that should be so easy is so difficult.

I keep coming up with this answer:

Most users can change your security question by accessing your Account Information page.

1. Sign into your Yahoo! account.
2. Click on your name at the top of the page and select Account Info from the pull-down list. You will be required to verify your current password.
3. Under Sign-In and Security, click Update password - reset info.
4. You can choose one of the security questions we have made available or your can choose your own.
5. Be sure to click Save after you have provided your new information.

However after signing in and selecting Account Info; I for the life of me can not find Sign-In and Security anywhere

HELP THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2011-06-14, 06:12 PM   #2

Location: Toronto, Rogers, 9865 & 8300-eHDD, Panasonic TCP65S1, Denon AVR4310Ci; Sony KDL40W3000, 8300-eHDD

I couldn't find that either. There is an option for "live chat", you may wish to try that. Also, do you need to be on your "primary" account?
Old 2011-06-14, 08:09 PM   #3
BigSplash

Location: Bolton, Rogers Cable, Samsung LN-S4092D, SA8300HD, Samsung Ht-TQ72

Looks like live chat is the way to go. Was able to change it in less than a minute.