I think the bell usage display is broken! - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Canadian Internet, Phone, TV and Wireless Service Providers > Bell Canada Enterprises (BCE) > Bell Canada Home Phone and Internet

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-05-11, 09:03 PM   #1
madhi19

Default I think the bell usage display is broken!

Because am way lower than I should be at this time of my monthly cycle. Either it broken now or it was always broken and they fixed it but something weird!
Update I just chatted with an helpful rep who might just have been an automaton.
Quote:
System Welcome Redacted
System Connecting to server. Please wait...
System Connection with server established. Please wait...
System Deva (SCI) has joined this session!
System Connected with Deva (SCI)
Deva (SCI) Hi Redacted, welcome to Bell Internet Services, my name is Deva (SCI). By looking at the option you have selected, I see that you have questions regarding your account, how may I assist you with this?
You Yes I like to know if the usage display for the internet is broken?
Deva (SCI) I understand that you are facing issue in usage. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I will check and help you with that.
Deva (SCI) In order to ensure I have the correct account in front of me, may I have your complete address along with postal code for security purpose?
You Redacted
Deva (SCI) Thank you for the information provided.
You My usage cannot be this low at this time of the month plus I can swear I was at 40 the last time I checked.
Deva (SCI) Let me check with this.
Deva (SCI) This is your Internet usage details for the period of 20th April,2011 to till date.
Deva (SCI) Internet Service Quebec DSL Performance
Usage Included with Plan 60.00 GB
Additional Usage Allowance 40.00 GB
Total Usage Allowance 100.00 GB
Total Internet Usage this Period 30.04 GB
Internet Usage Above Plan 0.00 GB
Billing rate for additional Internet usage $2.50/GB(max $60.00)
Internet Usage Charges $0.00
You Like I said too low
You I want a confirmation that nothing is broken before I go nuts with that windfall.
Deva (SCI) Sure .
Deva (SCI) I'm really sorry to say that the Internet bandwidth tools are having technical difficulties..
Deva (SCI) Our technicians are working hard to resolve this issue. You'll resume this service as soon as they fix it.
You Well that helpful when can we expect more accurate result?....