Toronto's Fan 590 audience numbers up in April - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Canadian Digital Industry Forums > AM/ FM, Internet Radio and Music Industry

Old 2011-05-06, 04:34 PM   #1
hugh
Member #1

Default Toronto's Fan 590 audience numbers up in April

The FAN 590 enjoyed a strong April, jumping to a 6.3 share for Males 25-54, the highest share of tuning this year. This is an increase from a 5.2 share in March.

Sportsnet Radio The FAN 590 posted a 23% increase in Men 25-54 reach over March and tuning increased by 20%.

“Our Drive Home with Bob McCown continues to deliver and we increased our numbers for our Morning Show with Greg Brady and Jim Lang." said program director Don Kollins, Program Director, Sportsnet Radio The FAN 590.

Prime Time Sports with host Bob McCown ranks 3rd in the total Radio market with Males 25-54 going from a 7.9 share in March to a 9.8 share in April. The morning show featuring Greg Brady and Jim Lang has grown from a 5.7 share to a 7.0 share since January.
Old 2011-05-08, 10:33 PM   #2
pcdawg

Do you have a site or link as to where we can see the ratings of the stations or top 5 stations in Toronto?

Tags
fan 590, ratings, toronto