Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Post Your Working XM Canada Promo Code Here

273K views 527 replies 212 participants last post by  Davage 
#1 · (Edited)
FYI:

50% off one year of service promo code OLFTA1YDU

Expires december 9

Here is Ontario is was $82.45 + $11.54 tax = $93.99. Great deal!

#3 ·
It does work Susido, but not online. You'll have to call into XM and activate over the phone. A friend just actived a new radio with the three months for $4.99/month promo that is running concurently with the 50% off one.

Too bad you didn't subscribe a couple of days ago. The GM friends and family promotion ($100 off) just ended.

#9 ·
I don't know what happened but today I activated my XpressRC I bought for my father on the 1 year plan I called in with the 50% promo code, And after all was said and done my final total was $56 for the entire year. And that included taxes. :eek: I had him double check everything and it was all correct.

Maybe it has something to do with the current promo they are offering that already gives you 3 months free?

#11 ·
Is the KFC3FREE code for 3 months free on a mulit-year plan or is just straight 3 months free...no commitment. Can anyone verify this? The reason i'm asking is that I bought my parents a xmradio for christmas....I would like them to try it out for a couple of month before committing to a full year or more....

#15 ·
NHL Promo Code

Does anyone know if the XM Canada NHL promo code for 3 months of service plus FREE activation will work on any other radio besides the ExpressEZ?

I can't see them refusing it, but I'd still be interested in hearing if anyone has used it with another unit.

#16 ·
I'm not sure. It doesn't make sense to me.

The NHL Grab N Go radio is more expensive.. all it is is an EZ with a carboard sleeve around it.. The code is even on their website.. Why the heck would anyone knowingly pay more for the NHL package when they can just buy a regular EZ and use the code? Is it a matter or consumers being unaware, or have they somehow made it so that the code can only be used with certain radios!? I have no idea.

#20 ·
GM Code works in Feb 08

Here is the text from another thread in this forum. I just tried it online and it worked first try - saved $100 just like that. Awesome! :D btw - I have XM in my car but it is an Infinity, not a GM product - worked just fine!

Original credit goes to Starchoice for the post below...

If anyone wants a deal on an XM subscription you can punch in the promotion code OEMEPP100 at the site www.xmradio.ca/activate for $100 off a 1 year subscription. It nets at $64.89 for 1 year before tax. It is intended for GM vehicles and PnP radios. I have heard reports that you can add additional radios for the same $100 off the additional radio subscription price.

#27 ·
Any working Promo Codes

Just purchased a MyFi from the Brick today for $60. I already have a MyFi so I purchased this one to get the accessories. My original MyFi did not come with the FM SureConnect cable so that and all the other stuff was worth it. I already have three radios on my account (two car installs and the MyFi which is in my truck and is our house radio) so I wasn't planning to activate this one, but I would consider it if there are some good promote codes out there. I just tried the three that were mentioned in this thread but none of them appear to be working. Anyone know of a good code out there? Thanks.

#28 ·
The MyFi should still have three free months of service available. Try it online and you save the activation fee. You'll even end up with about a $15.00 credit because on a second radio, the system processes the discount as the price of a primary radio subscription. The code is 3MMYFI.

#30 ·
OEMEPP100 code still works

Hello All: Less than two weeks ago, I used the OEMEPP100 code for my new (refurbished) Inno and was more then delighted to see my total bill $39.00 (and change) for an entire year's subscription, which included the activation fee and taxes. Loved the deal! Love my Inno even more!

#31 ·
Thanks for the replies I'll try the codes mentioned later today. StarChoice, thanks for the info about the MyFi and the SureConnect cable. I also discovered that the new MyFi does not include the small personal antenna which my first one had. It never worked very well so perhaps they gave up on the idea of someone walking around with the antenna clipped to one's forehead.

#33 ·
I also discovered that the new MyFi does not include the small personal antenna which my first one had. It never worked very well so perhaps they gave up on the idea of someone walking around with the antenna clipped to one's forehead.
Yes, correct. That antenna was removed from production even when the boxes and contents list in the instruction manual still had it listed. The replacement antenna is a Clip XT which is supposed to work very well. However, it is not included with the MyFis.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.